School Plus tailors our Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) approach to your school’s individual needs. We partner with your school to provide high quality care for your OSHC students.
“Laugh Out Loud and Learn Through Play” is our motto which reflects our focus on good, old fashioned fun whilst learning life skills.
Our programs cover all domains of child development: Physical, social, emotional, cognitive, creative and spiritual.
We teach the children to:
- Be an active and contributing citizen
- Respect, self-worth, and self-help
- Negotiate risks
- Understand acceptable behaviour
- Be responsible, confident and have empathy
- Set goals, be independent, flexible and actively involved in decision making
- Communicate, be courageous, resilient and take on leadership roles
Our programs aim to:
- Empower children with choice
- Promote spontaneous child initiated play
- Implement the National Quality Framework – “My time, our place”
- Create a home like environment
- Develop life skills Incorporate input from children, families and the school community
- Have a strong focus on environmental and physical activity