Once you have completed your enrolment, we encourage you to download the free “My Family Lounge App” on your phone for everyday use, so that you can make casual bookings and mark your child/ren absent 24/7. It’s simple and convenient!
It is essential that you let us know if you change your address or contact phone numbers, as well as the contact details and authorisations of everyone on your account contact list.
If your child/ren has developed a medical condition or there are changes to their medical condition please let us know so that we can support your child.
If you change any of the details provided to us on the Enrolment Form, please make sure that you let us know by updating your Enrolment Form and clicking submit to instantly update our system.
What you will require to complete your enrolment:
- The CRN (Client Reference Number from Centrelink) for the parent that is linked to Centrelink for Child Care Subsidy and your child/ren’s CRN
- Details of emergency contacts
- Contact details for your doctor
- A recent (less than 12 months) copy of your Medical Action Plan if your child has Anaphylaxis, Asthma, allergies or a diagnosed medical condition or disability
- Immunisation records for your child
- The number and expiry date of your Medicare & Health Care Card if applicable
- Bank account or credit card details for your Direct Debit
- A certified copy of any plan/order in place under the Family Law Legislation (if applicable)
Once your enrolment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email and a copy of our School Plus Family Handbook. Please note we will not be able to accept any bookings for your account until your enrolment has been confirm.
To register for a My Family Lounge account and start your enrolment please click REGISTER below.
To download the free My Family Lounge APP for casual bookings and to mark your child/ren absent please click below.
ll children must have a current enrolment with School Plus and be booked in advance for the session to attend School Plus.
Bookings can be made via My Family Lounge web for permanent bookings, My Family Lounge APP for casual bookings, if the booking is last minute (e.g. after 2pm), please also call the service to confirm you booking as rolls may already have been printed for that session.
If your child arrives without a booking and we are unable to contact you, we will take your child to the school office so they can arrange for you to pick them up.
- A cancelation period is required for bookings to be cancelled and removed at no cost. Please check your Family Handbook for your services cancellation period.
- Cancellations for permanent bookings must be advised in writing to your service.
- Absences must be advised via your My Family Lounge APP or in writing to your service.
- School Plus is separate from your school, please advise both of us separately of any absence.
- Please note that Centrelink allow 42 absences per financial year per child, after the 42 allowable absences they will not pay your Child Care Subsidy (CCS) for absent days unless you have a medical certificate for the date of the absence.
- If your child/ren are booked into After School Care and do not arrive at the service, we will contact parents/guardians and emergency contacts on your account to check they are OK. In some cases, this has meant having to contact the police when we haven’t been able to reach parents / guardians to ensure child safety.
For a step by step guide on how to enrol using My Family Lounge click here (PDF format)